This is one of those products that I HAD TO SHARE!
I recently visited a great friend and her newborn baby. I saw this nifty little contraption and just had to learn more! Here are my thoughts as to why it was created!
- short term memory loss due to sleep deprivation
- confustion due to sleep deprivation
- cloudy head due to sleep deprivation
- scatter-brains due to in-law visits
- confusion— just because!
This Itzbeen timer is a great tool for new parents because it makes up when our brains give out. It’s an iphone sized timer / slash stopwatch keeper that helps you keep track of the last time you
- fed the baby
- changed the baby
- put the baby down for a nap
- what breast to use for the next feeding
It also comes with a soft glow nightlight and a clock built in.
If you don’t know what to get the Mom who has everything, I’d suggest this!
OH! And I love that it was invented by a stay at home dad!
Here is a video review!
PURCHASE ITZBEEN HERE PURCHASE ITZBEEN HERE